Login or Register
Product Award Submission Materials
The product must have been released within 12 months before the award program announcement date (Sept. 20, 2021), or planned to be released within 6 months after the awards program announcement date (March 20, 2022).
* - required field
- Product Name* - Exactly how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award)
- Company Name* - Exactly how you would like it displayed on all award materials (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award)
- Company Website* - (Format: www.example.com)
- Company Description (50 words)* - A description of the company that can be used, if needed, in online and print marketing
- MSRP - (US$) - Including MSRP will aid in the evaluation process
- Date this product began shipping* - (Or is expected to ship)
- Company Logo - (Accepted file formats: png, jpg, 300 DPI, <1 MB in size)
- Product Image* - (You can submit up to 5 images. Accepted file formats: png, jpg, 300 DPI, <1 MB in size)
- Product Video
- Product Specification Sheet - (Accepted file format: .pdf, <1 MB in size)
- Product URL
- Product Description* (50 words) - A description of the product that can be used, if needed, in online and print marketing
- Product, Market, and Application* (300 words) - Describe the product, its market, and its application. Include information on the product's unique features, or significant changes in earlier engineering or installation standards. Describe the product's ability to communicate with different products and systems in the home. Is the product user-friendly with intuitive interfaces and system operation?
- Benefits to Homeowner* (300 words) - Describe the distinctive benefits to the homeowner. Include information about the human interface and industrial design of the product and ease of use. Does it contribute significantly to an improved homeowners' lifestyle and enhance convenience? Does it provide the homeowner with operational savings such as lowering the cost of utility bills?
- Benefits to Integrator* (300 words) - Describe the distinctive benefits to the integrator. Describe the product's ease of installation, programming, implementation, diagnostics, integration, and estimated time to install. Does it provide easy interoperability with other vendor's systems and equipment? Does it help open up a new untapped market?
*If you are submitting an entry for the Best Education or Support Program, the final three questions will be:
- Content Material or Program* (300 words) - Describe the educational materials, presentation/delivery method, or program. Share history, focus (specific product, technology, or market), target audience(s), delivery method(s), length/time spent on the program, available certification(s), and cost.
- Benefits to Target Audience(s)* (300 words) - Describe how the program empowers the target audience(s) by enabling them to succeed in their job, career, or business. Does it help open up a market (i.e., MDUs, commercial vertical markets, security), create an affinity with a trade partner (builder, designer, architect, Realtor), or establish their business in a specific category of equipment?
- Goals/ Results* (300 words) - Describe the overall goal of the content material or program for the target audience(s) and industry. Describe any results achieved by those who have used the materials or program in terms of helping their career and business. (A graduate testimonial would be sufficient, if the program is not brand new).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org